Permanent, London, £40,000
We're working with a London-based startup that is changing the future of digital creation. They are developing the first enterprise-grade immersive 3D design and collaboration software which allows customers to create remotely together, in real-time, across multiple devices and platforms.
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer who will work on web design flow and user journey flow for their cloud solution.
You will research other cloud storage platforms and conduct user research to build the best features into the cloud platform.
You will have strong user-engagement skills, constantly looking for innovative ways to engage with them to validate hypotheses. You will need to be comfortable working quickly and have excellent communications skills in order to accurately and efficiently share ideas with the software engineers.
Overtime, you will develop into a senior member of the design team, with the potential to become a Head of Design.
You will be:
- A team-player with a can-do attitude
- Open-mindedness to non-traditional solutions
- Eager about working in a fast-paced, disruptive technology industry
- Confidently generate wireframes, physical & digital prototype (Eg. InVision, Figma, Marvel)
- 2+ years of UX experience in a technology (SaaS or product-driven) company or a reputable multidisciplinary design agency
- Experience working with Agile and Lean methodologies
In return for your skills, you will have the chance to work for a fast-growing business who will support and challenge you to increase your skills and experience. You will also be presented with opportunities for growth and professional career development.
In addition to this, you'll be joining a great work environment who reward the hard work of their staff and offer flexible working hours. You will also receive £1,000 annual professional development stipend (permanent only), 25 days paid holiday, discounted gym membership, and weekly team lunches.
If this opportunity is of interest then get in touch with Hannah on 01925 320 960 or click apply.