Unity Developer/Technical Artist
Permanent, Tamworth, £30,000
We’re presently undertaking a search on behalf of a globally recognised software house who are seeking to appoint an experienced Unity Developer/Technical Artist to join their growing team.
The company work with many of the worlds leading engineering and manufacturing companies and have an unparalleled reputation for their innovative development and usage of VR/AR and XR applications across a broad scope of industries.
As a Unity Developer/Technical Artist, you will be working in a close knit and collaborative team environment alongside software developers, product managers and producers, you will be working on Virtual/Augmented Reality and Holographic projects.
Your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Taking a lead role in defining a consistent artistic look and feel for software/ products
- Delivery of content on schedule and to high standards
- Working with developers to debug visual issues and prototype new ideas and concepts to deliver best-in- Responsible for identifying and creating tools to improve art pipelines
- Deliver complete tool sets independently
- Create and debug prototypes, pipeline tools and visual effects Manage, create, and optimize real-time ready assets for product and product demos
- Maintain proprietary plug-in compatibility with various form factors like AR, MR and VR with up-to-date versions of Unity
To qualify for this fantastic opportunity, the company are seeking an experienced Unity Developer/Technical Artist with the following skills:
- Detailed experienced of producing AR/VR/MR demos and prototypes using Unity
- Strong knowledge and understanding of C++ or C# software development
- Experience of working with Photshop, Zbrush, Houdini, Maya, Max, packages
- Firm grasp of rendering and how to write shaders
As the company work with global organisations, there may also be a requirement from time to time to undertake overseas travel.
In return for these skills and experience, the company offer the chance to work on projects at the forefront of technology, within a wide range of industry sectors.
For more information, please apply for the role or call Louise Wardale