Permanent, London, £45,000
We're working with a London-based startup that is changing the future of digital creation. They are developing the first enterprise-grade immersive 3D design and collaboration software which allows customers to create remotely together, in real-time, across multiple devices and platforms.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer who will work with UI/UX designers and the product team, helping to properly build greenfield PoC or prototypes into production ready software. You will be engineering testable, maintainable, extensible and scalable solutions for VR related features.
You will be:
- A team-player with a can-do attitude
- Eager about working in a fast-paced, disruptive technology industry
- 1-3 years experienced either in gamedev/frontend experience
- Attentive to detail on UI/UX
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Functional Programming
- Good understanding of SOLID and design patterns
- Believe automated test coverage is better than repeated manual testing and debugging
In return for your skills, you will have the chance to work for a fast-growing business who will support and challenge you to increase your skills and experience. You will also be presented with opportunities for growth and professional career development.
In addition to this, you'll be joining a great work environment who reward the hard work of their staff and offer flexible working hours. You will also receive £1,000 annual professional development stipend (permanent only), 25 days paid holiday, discounted gym membership, and weekly team lunches.
If this opportunity is of interest then get in touch with Hannah on 01925 320 960 or click apply.