Software Engineer (Fullstack)
Permanent, London, £45,000
We're working with a London-based startup that is changing the future of digital creation. They are developing the first enterprise-grade immersive 3D design and collaboration software which allows customers to create remotely together, in real-time, across multiple devices and platforms.
This role will involve designing and developing large scale distributed systems to support real-time multi-user interactions in an Immersive Product, with 3D collaboration.
You will be:
- A team-player with a can-do attitude
- Eager about working in a fast-paced, disruptive technology industry
- 2+ years Java experience in a commercial setting
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Understand and adopt rigorous industry-standard coding and design pattern best practices, including SOLID
In return for your skills, you will have the chance to work for a fast-growing business who will support and challenge you to increase your skills and experience. You will also be presented with opportunities for growth and professional career development.
In addition to this, you'll be joining a great work environment who reward the hard work of their staff and offer flexible working hours. You will also receive £1,000 annual professional development stipend (permanent only), 25 days paid holiday, discounted gym membership, and weekly team lunches.
If this opportunity is of interest then get in touch with Hannah on 01925 320 960 or click apply.