Senior Software developer
Permanent, London, £55,000
Senior Software developer (CAD)
Salary £50,000 – £60,000 Dependant on experience
We are working with a London based, investment backed company who are looking for a Senior Software developer to join their team. They are developing an immersive (VR/AR), collaboration platform for enterprise. This SDK is now commercially available and being utilised by large OEM’s such as Siemens to provide collaborative, immersive solutions for world class enterprise teams. If you want to work on a product that will help these international teams build the next generation of vehicles, space rockets or collaborate on the next big medical breakthrough then look no further.
Despite the fast-paced, highly experimental nature of the start-up environment you will be supported by a team of very experienced creatives who share a passion for immersive technology and are eager to build the enterprise tools of the future. They pride themselves on aiming to work only 40 hour weeks, placing a priority on a work/life balance despite working hard and having fun solving tough technical challenges.
As a Senior Software developer part of our team you can expect to:
- Integrate our immersive collaboration platform into leading CAD packages.
- Help evolve and develop our killer immersive collaboration solution to help enterprise teams build complex products.
- Work with our CAD customers & partners in early access programmes.
- Be a team player and help the start-up grow and prosper.
Requirements of a Senior Software developer
- Experience using/developing for CAD packages and formats e.g. Solidworks, NX, Inventor, JT format.
- Has developed and maintained a 3D engine over a long period of time.
- Excellent knowledge of either C++, C# or both.
- Good understanding with architecting software product.
- Experience and familiarity with working practices such as Agile, Lean, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and DevOps.
- Experience and familiarity with GIT style repositories.
- Degree (or equiv.) in Computer Science, electronics or related disciplines.
- Knowledge of 3D Maths.
Bonus points of a Senior Software developer but not essential:
- Love working with the serialisation of 3D data
- VR/AR experience (commercially or on passion projects).
- Experience working with the Unity engine.
- Experience in other coding languages e.g. Python, Lua etc.
- Experience with real-time 3D graphics techniques (OpenGL or DirectX).
If you would like more information about this Senior Software developer role please contact Louise 01925 320 960