Senior 3D Artist
Permanent, London, £55,000
I am working on behalf of an exciting Creative Studio, specialising in CGI production for the property industry. The company is based in London's creative hub and are looking for an experienced Senior 3D Artist to join them.
The team come from various backgrounds including Science, Media, Visualisation and Immersive Technology. You will be joining this team of experts who have genuine respect for one another's talents. As a Senior 3D Artist you are encouraged to bring your passion and experience to the table and help the continuous evolution of the business. You will be adding real value to the team.
The company boasts an impressive client list and have worked with some of the biggest names in industry – hence their unwavering passion for what they’re developing and getting it right. Their projects include Architectural Visualisation, Concept Design, AR/VR and mobile Apps.
Responsibilities of a Senior 3D Artist:
- Lead in creating Real Time and VR experiences for Architecture
- Projects include: rapid, live design prototyping to fully Photoreal VR experiences
- Mentor the team both creatively & technically
- Client liaison, communicating between both team and client to get the best outcome
- Look to streamline processes where possible
- Implement workflows & processes
Requirements of a Senior 3D Artist
- Proven track record in leading a team and projects
- Highly skilled in Unreal Engine and 3DS Max for modelling
- Background in 3D Visualisation for Architecture/Environments
- Experience developing for AR/VR
- Ability to implement workflows, processes and analysis
- Render Photoreal – knowledge of how light behaves both artistically & scientifically
- Pro active, dynamic & creative attitude to work
Nice to Haves (Not essential) of a Senior 3D Artist
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages (C++, Python)
- Ability to read architectural plans/blueprints and interpret CAD models
- Photography and drawing skills
The company isn't all work and no play, you will be working alongside dynamic, creative people who enjoy Happy hour every Friday afternoon, like to attend social events and put on Summer & Christmas parties for the team.
- Private Health cover after 1 year of employment
- Pension Scheme
- Fruit, snacks and drinks provided
- Dinner provided when deadlines mean working late
- Travel card loans (after probation)
This Senior 3D Artist role is a permanent opportunity.
Please contact Louise on 01925 320 960 for more information about this Senior 3D Artist role