Permanent, London, £
We are currently working with an independent company at the forefront of motion capture technology. Since they began, 2 years ago, they have built an impressive client base across robotics, Immersive experiences, VFX, animation and R&D.
This exciting motion capture vendor is looking for a Project Manager to join their highly skilled team.
Most importantly they are looking for a candidate who can bring their own methods and style for comms and project delivery to help them continue to grow from the ground up.
You will be involved with projects that span across live events, animation service work, VR/ AR and hardware installations. This is a fast faced and dynamic role that will keep you on your toes!
As a Project Manager your role is central to all bespoke projects, ensuring the smooth running and success of multiple campaigns from pre-sales & the initial stages through to final delivery.
The role of Project Manager:
- Continuously assess working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement
- Identify and implement KPIs and project milestones
- Review project resources and provide an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project
- Form strong relationships with the client and develop communication channels between the relevant parties
- Oversee the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes
- Ensure key Service Level Agreements are met
- Establishing consistent practices and standards adhering to the engineering & project governance arrangements, including project planning, reporting, change control, analysing risks and maintaining and updating the risk register.
To be considered as a Project Manager, you will need:
- Proven experience of effectively managing projects from brief through to delivery
- To be adept at building effective client relationships and working with several stakeholders to deliver targets
- Experience in a range of project management methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Experience of identifying business opportunities, building client relationships and seeking new business
- Strong communication with excellent presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities
- The ability to work under pressure, change direction when required and work on a range of client projects at the same time
- To ideally hold a recognised qualification in project management.
- Knowledge of key operational procedures, project road maps, planned maintenance systems, Quality and Health & Safety.
- Preferably a minimum of 5 years’ experience operating at Project Manager Level within an AV, VR/AR or Motion Capture industry / corporate environments / commercial offices.
- To demonstrate experience in managing projects to a value of £1m
- To demonstrate experience of estimating project costs, and presenting high quality tender documents to customers
- To demonstrate IT literacy capability for software applications such as Trello, Asana, Smartsheets plus full literacy with Microsoft Office suite. Incl. MS Project
- Managing/supporting/coaching a team of people to deliver quality projects to stakeholders
Project Manager role benefits:
- 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Increased annual leave with length of service
- Learning and development opportunities
- Work/life balance with flexible working hours and a duvet day – an extra day of holiday each year for those times where you can’t bear to get out of bed or just need a little ‘you’ time.
- Ideal environment for creators who enjoy working across teams to build something great. You’ll have the chance to share ideas with colleagues across the business.
If you would like more information on this Project Manager role please contact Louise Wardale 01925 320 960