Mixed Reality Unity 3D Engineer
Permanent, Liverpool, £29,000
Role: Mixed Reality Unity 3D Engineer
Salary: £29,000 – £35,000
We are currently recruiting for a celebrated Manufacturing Systems Solutions Centre. They work collaboratively with industry and academia to deliver high end research and Development projects across various industries such as Aerospace, Automotive, Military & Defence and Manufacturing.
Their approach is creative & collaborative, and you will be working closely with a highly knowledgeable team working on innovative AR/VR projects. The projects strive to push Industry boundaries and explore future technologies. Development is at the heart of what they do, with the projected growth plans of the company creating this vacancy.
As a Mixed Reality Unity 3D Engineer you will be required to provide technical delivery across the portfolio of visualisation work and will involve close interaction with back-end developers, UI/UX team, Artists and Producer.
- Supply of project`s technical deliverables under guidance of senior member of staff
- Providing technical support to others in areas of expertise
- Technical leadership of project and/or work package portfolio <£100K
- Project management of project and/or work package portfolio <£100K
- Supporting project proposal and business case writing
- Supporting technical liaison with customer during project delivery
- Supporting engagement with new and existing customers to win business
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms, 3D math, C#, and the Unity asset pipeline
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools
- Understanding of design/programming best practices and various design patterns within ARNR or gaming environments
- Strong debugging skills
- Experience with Microsoft Mixed Reality toolkit
- Experience with Unity 3D mobile development (iOS and Android)
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing 3D interactive applications at least 1 year using
- Unity 3D in a commercial environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company with solid career progression.
Please click apply now for more details or call Louise Wardale on 01925 320 960