Mixed Reality UI/UX Design Engineer
Permanent, Liverpool, £33,000
Role: Mixed Reality UI/UX Design Engineer
Salary: £33,000 – £40,000
We are currently recruiting for a celebrated Manufacturing Systems Solutions Centre. They work collaboratively with industry and academia to deliver high end research and Development projects across various industries such as Aerospace, Automotive, Military & Defence and Manufacturing.
Their approach is creative & collaborative, and you will be working closely with a highly knowledgeable team working on innovative AR/VR projects. The projects strive to push Industry boundaries and explore future technologies. Development is at the heart of what they do, with the projected growth plans of the company creating this vacancy.
As a Mixed Reality Unity 3D Engineer you will be required to provide technical delivery across the portfolio of visualisation work and will involve close interaction with back-end developers, UI/UX team, Artists and Producer.
- Providing technical leadership to others in areas of expertise
- Technical delivery of projects and/or work package portfolio >£100K
- Supporting project proposal and business case writing for small and medium projects
- Leading technical liaison with customer during project delivery
- Leading engagement with existing customers to win repeat business
- Generation of new project ideas in alignment with the theme`s strategy.
- Must be passionate about immersive software development in an enterprise environment
- Experience driving user tests to validate UI/UX designs and implementations
- Expert applying and utilizing user interface frameworks and patterns used in current major platforms (Web, Windows, iOS, Android)
- Experience with natural user interface design
- Experience of working in VR and/or MR
- Expertise designing and creating UX experiences using Unity 3D
- Minimum 5 years of experience designing in a gaming or immersive environment and at least
- 3 years within a commercial environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company with solid career progression.
Please click apply now for more details or call Louise Wardale on 01925 320 960