Lead Environmental Artist
Permanent, London, £45,000
Lead Environment Artist
Competitive + benefits!
Due to company growth, they are now looking for an experienced Environment Artist to join their talented team in London. You will be responsible for bringing a creative edge to their Virtual Reality (VR) games and storytelling, whilst helping lead the current team to successfully work alongside production to ensure business goals are met.
- Experienced 3D Artist with specialism in Environment and Assets
- Experienced in Unity, Maya, and Substance Painter
- Can work with lighting and texturing; special effects would be beneficial!
- Worked on shipped AAA titles for console and PC games; VR game experience is a bonus
- Can communicate with multiple teams to ensure projects are completed to a high quality and on-time
- Positive mindset and well-organised
In return for your skills and experience, the company will give you the opportunity to work on a diverse range of high-end projects while progressing your skills and experience.
- Ability to work on a remote basis
- Career progression to become the Art Manager/Director
- Competitive salary, with regular salary reviews based on performance
If you’re an experienced Environment Artist and are looking for the next step in your career, then this is your ideal opportunity.