Junior 3D Artist
Permanent, Essex, £16,000
I am working on behalf of an exciting CGI Company at the forefront of CGI architectural imagery across a range of industries. They produce highly-effective, photo-realistic visuals for marketing, planning and concept design.They are looking for a Junior 3D Artist to join them.
The team has a background in Games Design, Visualisation and Marketing, all with a passion for creating beautiful images and working with innovative technology, such as AR. You will be joining people who have a genuine love for what they do and keen on supporting and nurturing future talent.
About You as a Junior 3D Artist:
- You will have a good understanding of 3DS Max
- Have a background in Architecture or a keen interest in.
- A desire to learn and develop your 3D skills
- An interest in technology such as AR, VR & XR
Requirements of you as a Junior 3D Artist
- This role is a junior/entry level role so you need to have a basic understanding of Junior 3D Artist skills but you will be mentored and encouraged to develop under the guidance of a Senior.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating your work
This is an excellent opportunity for someone keen to break into the industry with the support of a highly knowledgeable and supportive team. You will be working on first class projects for varied, high profile clients.
This Junior 3D Artist role is a permanent opportunity.
Please contact Louise on 01925 320 960 for more information about the Junior 3D Artist role