Permanent, London, £35,000
I am working on behalf of an exciting Immersive Studio, specialising in Motion Capture and VR production. The company is based in London's creative hub and are looking for an experienced Installation Engineer to join them. You will oversee Mocap, XR and AV Installation across the business.
You will be joining this team of experts who have a genuine desire to create great things. As an Installation Engineer you are encouraged to bring your passion and experience to the table and help the continuous evolution of the business. You will be adding real value to the team.
The role will be exciting and varied and you will be involved with projects that include live events, animation service work, AR/VR hardware installations across the UK and worldwide! You will receive extensive training from the highly knowledgeable and supportive team as you will be working with wide a range of equipment as you will eventually be the go-to customer point of contact for training.
Responsibilities of an Installation Engineer:
- Design, specification and installation of leading-edge technologies
- Site surveys and floor plan schematic designs
- Some 3D modelling sketch-up work
- UK and abroad travel for installs, events and conferences
- Supporting the sales and operations teams in house and off site
Requirements of an Installation Engineer:
- An understanding of basic electronics and AV installation skills.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Fanatical attention to detail is an absolute MUST.
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills.
- Hold full driving license
- Willing and capable to pass criminal records check
Nice to Haves (Not essential) of an Installation Engineer
- Projection and 3D display exposure
- Projection mapping understanding and interest
- Interest in VR, Animation, Biomechanics, Robotics.
The company isn't all work and no play, you will be working alongside dynamic, creative people who enjoy social events and have an annual, all expenses paid weekend to Amsterdam.
Click apply to learn more about the role!