AR/VR Unity Developer
Permanent, Chester, £27,000
AR/VR Unity Developer
Salary: £27,000 + Benefits
We are currently working with a globally renowned client in the North West who are looking to bring on board a passionate AR/VR Unity Developer to kick start a new team for the business. The vacancy has been born as a result of ever-growing success and demand for this client’s top tier work.
You will be brought in to add an exciting new layer to the business, who currently specialise in VR 360 videos and experiences. The role will give you an opportunity to explore the capabilities of AR/VR and will be encouraged to push the boundaries of technology and get creative. The company has grown from a love of creating new and exciting ways to engage the audience – they want you to bring that to the table!
Aside from having access to high profile clients and varied projects, you will have the chance to travel often – recent locations have been The Bahamas (no joke), America and Kazakhstan as this company is truly a global player in the VR Industry.
- 3+ years of experience with C# and Unity 3D.
- Strong analytical and coding skills, thorough working knowledge of software processes (development, configuration, testing and deployment).
- Experience building AR/VR apps across various tech.
- A solid understanding of core Unity concepts including component creation, animators, shaders, and performance profiling.
- Understanding of a production cycle and ability to evaluate issues' severity.
- Able to comfortably manage multiple tasks, communicate status, escalate issues and juggle competing priorities.
- Strong team player with a "can do" attitude, and the flexibility to jump in wherever needed
- Autonomous and proactive.
- Confident to lead projects – you will be the go-to!
- An absolute passion for technology and the industry
What you can expect in return:
- Flexible Working hours: No 2 days are the same – this is not your standard 9-5 job! The client is happy to work with you regarding remote working and hours of work.
- Travel – Working on exciting global projects.
- Informal company culture.
- Access to exclusive clients & projects such as A list film production companies, Global brands and Sports Associations.
- The opportunity to start the team and nurture it’s development.
To hear more about this fantastic opportunity please call Louise Wardale on 01925 320 960 or email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org