3D Real-Time Artist
Permanent, London, £35,000
We are presently undertaking a search on behalf of an exciting Creative Studio, who provide services to the broadcast media industry. Largely utilising virtual and augmented reality, the company has established a solid reputation for delivering innovative and creative projects such as virtual television studios and augmented reality simulations during live sports broadcasts for football, basketball, cycling, rugby etc.
Their track record speaks for itself and they are now seen as the go to company in their sector. This has seen the company experience fantastic growth levels and they are now seeking a Real Time 3D Artist to join their team.
Key duties for the Real Time 3D Artist
- Creating eye catching Augmented and Virtual Reality, real-time 3D graphics
- Working on ‘end to end’ production from prototyping to 3D modelling and animation
- Managing multiple tasks and ensuring project deadlines are met
- Seeing your work being broadcast to millions of people on television!
Skills required for Real Time 3D Artist
- Proven track record of 3D modelling and animation in Maya, 3Ds Max, ZBrush
- Experience using blueprints with Unreal engine 4
- Strong working knowledge of creating shaders, particles and other visual effects in Unreal engine 4.
- Great eye for composition, lighting and a high level of attention to details while adhering to deadlines.
- Have an eagerness to learn and a real passion for augmented and virtual reality
Experience of undertaking a similar role within broadcast media would obviously be a massive advantage; however, this is not essential.
In return for this, the company offer a fantastic opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and for the world to see your portfolio of work, as it’s being broadcast on TV!
If you’re looking to work in a lively, energetic business that will see you progress your skills and career in a short pace of time, this is your ideal opportunity!
To apply, please send a copy of your CV along with weblinks to your portfolio of work. Ideally this will demonstrate experience of assets creation skills that are demonstrable in Maya / 3DS Max or using Unity or Unreal.