Permanent, London, £25,000
I am working on behalf of an exciting Creative Studio, who provide services to the broadcast sector ranging from Design and Animation, Live Operation and data handling to Analysis and Virtual / Augmented graphics.
With an impressive client list, their projects are varied, ranging from live sporting events to Music Festivals and with this in mind – the passion for creating stunning visuals is the heart of what they do!
They are currently expanding their team and have fantastic opportunity for a talented, enthusiastic 3D Artist wishing to be at the cutting edge of Augmented and Virtual graphics for Television Broadcast. You will be joining a technically savvy team who have a passion for technology and innovation and strive to create a positive working culture.
Responsibilities of a 3D Artist:
- Creating Augmented and Virtual Reality 3D graphics using real-time graphics software for TV on-air productions
- Work on all aspects of the production from concept prototyping to 3D modelling, texturing, lighting and animation to a high level.
- Troubleshoot technical and graphical issues
Requirements of a 3D Artist
- Strong knowledge of 3D modelling and animation in Maya, 3Ds Max, ZBrush
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, texturing and material authoring including PBR.
- Strong knowledge of creating shaders, particles and other visual effects in Unreal engine 4
- Experience using blueprints with Unreal engine 4 is required.
- Great eye for composition, lighting and a high level of attention to details while adhering to deadlines
- A passion for AR / VR and a commitment to personal development.
- Portfolio of work to demonstrate experience and ability.
- Your portfolio MUST show good art foundations and assets creation skills that are demonstrable in Maya / 3DS Max or in a real-time engine such as Unreal, Unity.
Nice to Haves (Not essential) of a 3D Artist
- Some experience with programming (C#, C, Java) or scripting is preferred.
- Graphics or Computing related degree
- In addition, anything that can show off your skills working with real-time applications / personal projects would be a plus.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and want the opportunity to develop your skills in an innovative environment, please contact Louise on 01925 320 960 for more information about this 3D Artist role